Wednesday, November 16, 2005

New Girl Blogger

I have been the "new girl" only once in my life. It was first day of 5th grade in England when my father brought our whole family overseas for work. The professor came in and told us to say our names in alphabetical order. I didn't know where I fit in, obviously, since I didn't know anyone.

When I realized my place had passed, I raised my hand and alerted the professor. He told me I had messed it all up and would have to go at the end. Then he called me a farmer and asked if we had a different alphabet in America. Then he called me up to the front of the class, picked me up, and put me in the industrial-size trash can next to his desk and let the entire class have a laugh at my expense.

I hope this venture as new girl proves to be more successful.

Peace out, homies. Bros before hos.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home