Saturday, July 22, 2006

Fuck this shit


So fucking over it. blogging is fucking BORING! I'll be back soon but I haven't done anything blogworthy recently, so either give me a hint or sit tight. This used to be what i was into... weird, huh?


I've never hated Calista! I actually really liked her in BIRDCAGE and she was ahead of her time in caring for her appearence (aka not eating gross stuff, like food!)

Ally McBeal was a sin against women - it seriously single-handedly turned back the feminist movement like 2 decades when it made every chick in america a soaking moist puddle of estrogen.... fine, whatevs. I like her.


postscript - Grey's Anatomy is the new Ally McBeal. Hollis is the new Bakersfield.

1 Comments:

  • Grey's Anatomy is awesome!
    I just saw the new snow patrol video on youtube with all the scenes from grey’s anatomy in it, and it rocks.

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=NNZV2C5bpmA&search=snow%20patrol%20anatomy

    i love this song!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:12 AM, July 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home