Thursday, November 17, 2005

Last Christmas, I Gave You My Heart...

Last Christmas, I Gave You My Heart...

I wanna be this girl...
Okay, really I just wanna be loved, but if that doesn't happen, this girl! I've thought about this many times, and I may have a fetish for mannequins - not like kim cattrall prune-faced urbane white diva oversexed underloved mannequins, but real mannequins. Jim Jarmusch would say that I'm just looking for someone, something to rival my own cold, stoic demeanor, but fuck that, he directed Ghost Dog! Next, please!

New (and sometimes old) for the Holiday Season:
Actual Love, LOVE Actually, Christmas Cheers, Krisztian Jeers, loud-mouth jews, nouveau shoes, hints and clues, vibrant hues, ice cream trucks, creamy fucks, platy-ma-ducks, work still sucks... bouncin' round, sleigh bells sound, gagged & bound, preteen mound... orange leaves, panty thieves, boobs & beaves, joie de vivres, lessons learned, pages turned, bridges burned, fontspace kerned... platinum lochs, bright blue eyes, pretty smile, my perfect girl - maybe not this christmas eve but one day i promise i'll give you the world.

Link

1 Comments:

  • we all want to be that girl ellen. that's why she's so special-every girl wants to be her, and every guy wants to bend her over.

    and she has a great bra!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:11 AM, November 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home