Tuesday, February 14, 2006

When all things are pink.

When all things are pink.

sometimes it's cute to cool them a bit.

It's valentine's day and I'm in love! Karenna Gore, will you be my valentine?! I know you're married, and i know I'm your littlest sister's age, but please please please! You're soooo smart, and sensible, adorable and just a good person! And sooo blonde! I want you soooo badly! Wait a second, that gives me an idea...

The picture above is of my office. I chose the colours. I've decorated with andy posters and vintage magazines... a stack of teen vogue, some chrome and terry cloth. I spend a lot of my time in the office writing emails to distant friends, and a lot of the myspace thing. It's silly but it makes me feel better, when i think about my former best friends - the ones i spent every day with for four, eight, some even thirteen years - and how different we are now, how little we would have to talk about if we did meet some day... A few weeks ago i bumped into a college friend. As i stood silently smirking in front of her she stared into my eyes for twenty seconds before screaming and wrapping her arms around me tightly. She said she never would have recognized me if it weren't for my eyes, and that I'm not even the same person she knew only two years ago.

It was the nicest thing anyone has said to me in a long time - that I'm not me anymore.

Happy Valentine's Day! I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home